In the begining we were friends
and life was fun and games
We could joke and laugh and sing together
We could look at the camels and make noises
Then the line was crossed
We both devoloped feelings for each other
I said that I loved you
And things got weird, we couldn't talk about it anymore
Now I am sorry i lost my best friend, for something fleeting like love
a kiss, a touch, time spent cuddling, became my life
I miss having someone to talk to, to tell how i feel.
We have gone seperate ways, I hope he is making you happy
I hope that you are finding ways to get
what i had given to you for so many months.
In my heart I still love you
Wrong as that makes me, all I have is my words to numb the pain.
I hope things work out for you, scary as it is,
maybe he will change things
Don't let him go now that you have found
someone to keep the cold away.
I wish it didn't have to end this way.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment