I never meant to fall in love. It just sort of happened one day between dinner and the desert. Maybe I was feeling fulfilled, maybe I was just feeling good enough that I opened up to it. Really dinner wasn't all that great, I had a salad and a turkey sandwich on rye bread, the turkey was dry and there was not enough salad dressing. (they never find the right level, either there is too little or you have gobs of stuff on the bottom of your bowl and have to get creative to get rid of it.)
I looked up from my dry turkey sandwich and I noticed her hair falling in the light, At first I wasn't sure what it was that I was seeing, but there she sat eating her soup, absolutely perfect, almost angelic, she was the epitome of beauty, and here I was sitting not 3 feet from her, of all the men she could have been eating with and she was here with me. It was then that it happened; I realized I was in love and didn't even know it. We had been so busy doing stuff that I had forgotten to look around as I was going. It was Love and wherever the future took us, I knew that right now everything was going to be ok, because I had her, and she had m
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment