Sunday, May 27, 2007

Why do you love me

I hear you ask, so plainly dear here is my reply,
I love you because you look at me with so much wonder in your eyes how can I not
I love you because you are so gentle with my heart
I love you because my new favorite thing is to hold you close and talk for hours
I love the way your skin feels so soft next to mine
I love the way you kiss I love the way you smell I love to hear you giggle
Because I am sad when I can’t smell you on my clothes
I love your chin and artist fingernails
I love that you are 4 inches shorter when barefoot
I love that you challenge me to be a better man while loving me for who I have already become
I love that we don’t always have to agree
I love you like I love fresca, only I love you more
I love having your arms around me
I love riding my scooter with you behind me
But among all of these things I love you because both of us are human
and we have found shelter in the arms of one another

No comments: