Sunday, May 27, 2007

I am a great lover of women

I am truly a lover of women,
Not in the way of a Don Juan,
I do not have great escapades of passion
nor do I find myself bringing them all to their knees in Stacy,
yet I do love them,
the female form as if sculpted by the hands of God
I love them like a cone suer loves his wines
or a Audiophile is enamored by the music of his HiFi
I sit with them in awe like a man in an armchair
eyes gently closed soaking in Beethoven, or a Mozart concerto
Yes, I am a lover of women
their sweet soft voices singing into the night.
Gentle altos, and angelic sopranos in a harmony of sublime beauty
delicate perfect grace.
Mystery in their stare
the likes of which I could unfold forever
wrapping myself in it until I disappeared forever from the view of the world.
I love the tender lips of a woman who is in love
as though it were in fact her first time being so.
The scarlet of nails freshly painted
or the feel of the nape of a neck against my parched and swollen lips
the way a hip can move and bring to life an inanimate piece of cloth.
Yes I am a Lover of women, yet I cannot say why
they entrance me, and one day I may meet
one who will, with arms fully open
make my life extraordinary.

No comments: