Is it a date or are we just friends Current mood: contemplative
Is this where I pay your way
bring you flowers
hold your hand
With a look in my eyes that tells the world that we re together
or do we play
act silly and tell jokes
commenting on the way people are dressed
Will I go home tonight and wonder what might have been
or will I walk through the door and sigh
thinking of you late into the night
Before we step out I need to know
is this a date do I dress to impress
or simply to chill
It shouldn't matter
I shouldn't care, but I do
I should always treat you the same
a gentleman to everyone
we should always be able to talk, and Joke, and sing together
to be both friends and lovers
to compromise because we care not just to save
our fragile relationship
You see it is a question of logistics
will our baggage be included
or can we accept each other as we are
Is this a date, or are we just friends?
I need to know.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment