Tuesday, December 05, 2006
2006
It was the year my life changed
I found myself as a writer
I lost my self as a tutor
Went to school, got depressed, decided I needed to take a break
It was the year I went to get mental help
The year I had my own place
The year I gave up a dog
the year I learned what it feels like to live with someone you love with your whole heart
The year I learned to be a little more bold then I used to be
The year I fell in love again
the year my future changed
The year I found my freedom on the back of a scooter
the year I wore flip flops until they permenatnly stained my feet
The year my friend moved away
The year I lost my babies
The year I found my old friends again
The year I found some new friends
The year it all fell apart
The year it all came together again
I found who I am by not being who I was
I found love and lost it
I figured out what I wanted not just for now but for always
2006 was the year it all changed, The year I grew up,
I never did go camping
I never rode my bike but once
and at the end everything changed
and although some of it was hard, it hurt deeply,
Hopefully next year it will be diffrent.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment