Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wher is my other door?

They say that when one door closes another one opens.
Now I am standing in my living room with the stink of stale air in my nose
and I wonder, where the hell is my other door?
The one that closed did so with a bang and I found that the cold dead air of winter was closed out with it.
Too many doors have closed recently, and I am feeling like the world is closing in on me.
Many have become too busy to spent time with me
some have left for their own reasons
and the questions still remains,
where the fuck is my other door?
They talk to me of doors, and closets full of clothes like i need to hear that i need to make space.
Now it is all empty and the doors are closed and i still can't find the door in the darkness I was left with.
When? When is going to be my time, if not soon, i will have to force the hand of the gods and make my exit, through any door necessary. But really all I want is another open door
All I want is love, is it too much to ask for?
Can't they see that?
Where is my door?

No comments: