Sunday, May 27, 2007
I wish I could give you more than my love
If I could lasso the moon, or place a piece of starlight on your finger you would understand. I know you are not selfish like that but I wish I could make you see what you mean to me. You deserve a prince, someone who can give you the world on a string, or a thousand moonlit nights. Yet you don’t think you are worth that much, and go out of your way to prove it to me and the world. The problem is that I have seen into your soul and know the greatness it posses, yet you turn away from that light and see only your shadow on the world. I wish I could make you see I wish there was something I could say or do to bring that light back to your eyes. I wish I could make you see what you mean to me. But…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment