Thursday, May 24, 2007

The first time it happened.

The first time it happened Current mood: full
It took me an hour and a half for me to muster up the guts to kiss you.
You almost threw me out, you needed to go to sleep. I knew I wanted to do it but i knew it would change everything, we could never go back to being "just Friends" again. In an instant everything would be diffrent, we would have history and possably sadness but it had to be done.
You once said that if I was a bad kisser we could never be together .
THis moment would define us, and maybe even tear us apart. Still ther we sat listening to your radio in the darkness on the hand made quilt. I don't know who struck first but I know that when it happened bliss was mine. It was a begining to remember I was right, history was made in an instant, everything changed and now, looking back through all the joy and teatrs I am glad it happened. The one little kiss that changed my world.

No comments: