Sunday, May 27, 2007
I woke up to find
I am not sure why, but that night I awoke to see her sleeping so silent an serene next to me. Her hair was delicately draped across the pillow and her soft beautiful breasts lie beneath the cover of satin that lie over us. It was then that I knew I loved her, the only problem was that I was not in love with her. Night time was the great equalizer, during the day we argued, we couldn't agree on much in those days, but when we went to bed, we became two people holding each other for warmth in the cold of the night. That is not to say we didn't have much in common, far from it. But it was the little things she didn't like about me and I about her that seemed to set it all off. Sometimes I would get mad at her for being so cold and uncaring about my feelings when she was trying to do better, it was just hard sometimes to be with someone who had a tendency to be moody. Had I settled? Had I so wanted to be with someone that I had made her in to the image of my goddess? Had I taken away her faults so I could see in her what I wanted to see, only to now find that I was playing a trick on myself? Now I know she wasn't the one, I wish it had been so easy to see at the time. We loved each other, but I had taught her noting of how to love again. She cared about me but it was not in the way that 2 souls perfectly pared do. We were friends, who had had some sex, that was it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment