Sunday, May 27, 2007

I miss her

It is not right sleeping in a bed all alone
or not having a hand to clasp to
It is not right waking up on the couch
because the bed is too big and the sheets don't quite fit
It is not right that I cry
when she is two states away
and it is not right
that all I get is 30 minutes a day
all of these things are not right, they are not ok
It is so lonesome when your love is away
but here I am, I will be strong
She will be back soon
and I can forget they way my hands miss her,
or my arms want to hold her,
or my ears hear her voice.
It is not right but it is what it is.
I will be strong for her if not for myself.

No comments: