Jordan R Hinckley
blog of my writing and poetry
Blog Archive
►
2022
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(60)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
May
(56)
I woke up to find
I am a great lover of women
Wher is my other door?
Trapped
Worship the goddess moon
AInt it messed up?
I have seen into the eyes of madness
One last poem for the road
Been writing
Sunrise over the library
Running away
For A_Y
I hear your voice in my head sometimes
Worth
Ode to the days of last summer
I write because it matters
I wrote a few words
I never meant to fall in love
I have been chastised
I'd try
Sometimes you go out looking
This is deticated to my girl
I miss her
Intoxication
Your room is silver in the morning
Reunion
Love is
A poem
How dare you?
I missed lunch today
She is
I wish I could give you more than my love
Why do you love me
Sometimes I wonder from whence you came
When the sunshine came
A simple prayer
Dont go crying yourself asleep tonight
What is love?
No man is an Island?
The night watchman
Iron Slab
Maybe next time
Grandfather
Crashing
What if the the hokey poky is what its all about?
good writing
No title
Photobucket Album
Don't be winter so close to the spring
Flowers in a florist window.
Is it a date or are we just friends?
The first time it happened.
The cycle
Everyone should have
Why does it work out like that?
2006
About Me
Jordan R Hinckley
View my complete profile
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Love is
Love is shining a pair of red shoes
whose soles are rounded and warn
because they were a gift from your grandmother.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment