Don't go crying yourself to sleep tonight,
Our predicament is not that bad
We just haven't found each other yet
and as hard as it is some clear and chilly nights
Soon we will be together,
It has been a long journey for both of us
each finding ourselves in our own ways
But here tonight, I remember that you're out there somewhere
I don't know where we will meet, but when it happens
magic will fill the air, and songs will dance in our hearts
Maybe not love at first sight, but after a little bit,
we will leave one another regretfully and go to our homes
thinking about the other until lofty dreams take our minds
For a long time I forgot who I was,
wandering without the stars to guide me
Then I remembered, in my heart, you are here
We may not have met, but when we do ahhhh...
Don't cry yourself to sleep tonight
Soon, we will be together
Just don't give up hope,
I am still yours
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment