Laying here,
your hands gently intertwined with mine,
I reach up to touch your face
with the back of my hand
caressing your gentle soft skin
My heart races and I can't keep this smile off my face.
Somewhere deep in my mind I know it will not last
As much as I want to hold on tight to the thought it will
Nothing seems lasting anymore
So I kiss your lips
and run my lips over tender stomach.
hoping somewhere in the back of my mind that I can grasp something real
Something of this moment will be lasting,
something will stay with me when all of this is gone
Frozen in time, our passion brings us together.
and for this perfect moment
time is lifted.
Maybe this is the only shot we have at life,
And all we have is a handful of perfect moments
but laying here your body next to mine,
I am happy
Knowing that for a time we have each other.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment