Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Falling together

Tonight, speaking with you, thinking of you, a feel most blessed
Blessed both to have you as a friend but also to have a deep and wonderful chance to spend so much time with you.
And yet, even having found you again I find myself moving deeper
It is true that we have no need to rush, to pull ourselves headlong into something right away
however, at the same moment I feel we have come into something wonderful
My feelings stir, my heart patters, and I find myself reaching so that I do not fall
head below feet into this wonderful thing we have found.
I wish to hold you next to me
your head on my chest
and dance forever into the horizon
to lie with no shoes on across the fresh sweet grasses of a thousand summers
to hear the sweet melodic tune of your voice in my ear.
To feel the touch of your forehead against the back of my hand as i brush aside your hair.
I am beginning to fall, I can feel the ground slipping itself from out below me
Something wonderful has begun
and so in knowing that rest in it
My longing will wait until i can see you again
and share in the joy of your eyes.
I am stirred and so I will wait
and soon enough we will see what the future brings for us
but for now I lie in the shelter of your embrace
and the bliss of our being
together

No comments: